Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN Free Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
Follow Olive Tree Genealogy on Google+
|Search Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
Alexander & Boomhauer Family Photo Album
Album #33 Alexander & Boomhauer
Red Music Box Album
Frank Alexander, Travelling Photographer took many of the photos and some are of his family. The photos appear to be of a family descended from John Boomhower aka Boomhauer and his wife Submit Whitcomb. Their children and descendants are individuals in the photographs.
Alexander & Boomhauer Family Photo Album
Surnames: Boomhower, Boomhauer, Alexander, Simpson, Lawton, Stewart, Babcock, Dobbs, Leaman
Locations: Iowa, New York, Wisconsin
Search Census Records for this family.
View other Ancestor Photo Albums | Types of Early Photographs | Hints for Dating Old Photographs | Dating Old Photographs through Clothing & Hairstyle | How Revenue Stamps Can Date Ancestor Photos
Index to photos in Alexander & Boomhauer Family Photo Album
Note that "NN" indicates no name, photo was not identified
Place an order for individual quality photographic reproductions
- BOOM-1. "Frank Alexander." Photographer F E Alexander, Travelling Photographer
- BOOM-2. "Mrs. Frank Alexander, nee Miss Nina Simpson". Photographer F E Alexander, Travelling Photographer
- BOOM-3. "Nellie Simpson" [sister to Nina]
- BOOM-4. "Mrs. Elizabeth Simpson, my fatherís sister. " v = "Elizabeth Boomhower born 24 Feb. 1835 d/o John Boomhower & Submit Whitcomb d 1 Sept 1921 md Robert Simpson". Photographer F E Alexander, Charlton Iowa
- BOOM-5. "Robert Simpson & family". Photographer F E Alexander, Travelling Photographer
- BOOM-6. "Robert Simpson". Photographer F E Alexander, Albia Iowa
- BOOM-7. NN Reynolds Studio, Norton Hill, Greene Co. NY Lambs Corners
- BOOM-8. "Mary Ann Lawton, my fatherís sister". Newton Iowa
- BOOM-9. "Mrs. Matthias Lawton (Mary Ann) d/o John & Submit Boomhower. 23 Apr 1839-Jan. 1922"
- BOOM-10. "Mathias Lawton". Photographer G L Bates, Newton Iowa
- BOOM-11. " Lillian Stewart d/o Robert Stewart, Rensaelearsville". Photographer Albany New York
- BOOM-12. "Sarah Stewart (baby) Apr 22, 1897". Albany New York
- BOOM-13. "Sarah Stewart Mar 11, 1898 d/o Mr and Mrs. Judson Stewart". Ravena NY
- BOOM-14. "Hannah Smith Babcock. Dec 6, 1894". Albany New York
- BOOM-15. " Everett Babcock. Oct 14, 1891 Albany New York"
- BOOM-16. " Levi Lawton. 1895. Troy New York" [born1867 s/o Peter & Emily]
- BOOM-17. "Etta (Dobbs) Lawton Ė Mrs. Peleg Lawton. Brooklyn New York"
- BOOM-18. NN
- BOOM-19. "Peter Lawton (wife was Emily Boomhower, sister to Simon Peter) Middleburgh New York"
- BOOM-20. "Emily Lawton nee Boomhower (Mrs. Peter Lawton) Cobbleskill & Middleburgh New York"
- BOOM-21. "Thomas Leaman. Wife Finetta Boomhower. Fond du Lac Wisconsin"
- BOOM-22. "Finetta Leaman, was Finetta Boomhower, my fatherís sister. B 6 Oct. 1833"
- BOOM-23. "Lawton"
- BOOM-24. NN
- BOOM-25. loose, no name
Return to Lost Faces Index
Don't leave without searching for your ancestors on Olive Tree Genealogy! Free Ships' Passenger lists, orphan records, almshouse records, JJ Cooke Shipping Lists, Irish Famine immigrants, family surnames, church records, military muster rolls, census records, land records and more are free to help you find your brick-wall ancestor. Build your family tree quickly with Olive Tree Genealogy free records
All rights reserved
Copyright © 1996-present
These pages may be freely linked to but not duplicated in any fashion without my written consent.
Contact Lorine at