Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN Free Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
Follow Olive Tree Genealogy on Google+
|Search Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
1851 ONTARIO CENSUS 1851 Canadian Census (taken in 1850)
Questions asked on the 1851 Canadian Personal Census (taken in 1850)
Questions on 1851 Canadian Agricultural Census
The following 1851 census reports for various areas of Ontario have been indexed in book form
- Janice J. Miller, "1851 Brant County Census Index, Ontario, Canada"(Vernon, Michigan: 1985).
- Guide to the 1851 Census of Canada West: Renfrew CountyBy Norman Kenneth Crowder
- Bryan Lee Dilts, "1848 and 1859 Canada West (Ontario) Census Index"(Salt Lake City: Index Publishing, 1984).
- Stephanie Chapman, "Census Index to 1851 Malahide Township, Elgin"(Elgin County Library Board, 1984).
- Sandra Perry, "Census Index to 1851 St. Thomas, Elgin" (ElginCounty Library Board, 1981).
- Helen Wolfe, "Census Index to 1851 Bayham Township, Elgin" (ElginCounty Library Board, 1981).
- Tom Bonanno, "Census Index to 1851 Southwold, Elgin" (Elgin CountyLibrary Board, 1980).
- Linda Corupe, "Index to the 1851 Census of Frontenac County,Ontario" (Kingston: Kingston Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society,1989).
- Alice M. Hughes, "Index to the 1851 Census of Canada West:Grenville County: Wolford Township" (The Ottawa Branch, OntarioGenealogical Society, 1990).
- Alice M. Hughes, "Index to the 1851 Census of Canada West: LanarkCounty: Montague Township" (The Ottawa Branch, Ontario GenealogicalSociety, 1990).
- George L. Smith, "Index to 1861 Census of Lambton County" (1974).
- R. Robert Mutrie, "The 1852 Census of Norfolk County, Canada West"(Ridgeway, Ontario: Log Cabin Publishing, 1993).
- "1851 Oxford County, Ontario census" Oxford County Branch, OGS.
- Norma Huber, "1851 Census of Waterloo Township" (Kitchener:Waterloo Wellington Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, 1988).