Try an Ancestry.com Free Trial
Genealogy Mystery Book!
Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN Free Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor
Share With Others
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
Follow Olive Tree Genealogy on Google+
Search Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
Edmund Facey & Redigon Aungier from England to W. Nissouri Tp., Middlesex Co. Ontario
Descendants of Edmund Facey & Redigon Aungier from England to W. Nissouri Tp., Middlesex Co. OntarioFollowing is a brief outline of the descendants of Edmund Facey & Redigon Aungier. For details and sources, please contact Lorine (Contact email at bottom of page). Please be prepared to share what you have on the family.
Generation No. 1 1. Edmund2 Facey (Edmund1) was born 29 Aug 1784 in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, and died 10 May 1868 in (Tredarrup) St. Winnow, Cornwall. He married Redigon Aungier 06 Jul 1811 in St. Pinnock, Cornwall Eng, daughter of Thomas Aungier and Mary Parken. She was born 06 Jun 1790 in St. Pinnock, Cornwall Eng, and died Dec 1880 in Tredarrup, St. Winnow, Cornwall.
Children of Edmund Facey and Redigon Aungier are:
- + 2 i. Edmund3 Facey, born 11 Sep 1813 in St. Winnow, Cornwall Eng; died 18 Dec 1899 in L 25, C. 6, W. Nissouri Tp., Middlesex Co. Ontario.
- + 3 ii. Thomas Facey, born 30 Sep 1815 in Eng; died 1886 in Barkers Creek Victoria.
- 4 iii. John Facey, born Abt. 1818; died 27 Mar 1916 in Ingersoll, Oxford Co ON.
- 5 iv. Catherine Facey.
- 6 v. Robert Facey, born Abt. 1821.
- 7 vi. Catherine Facey.
- + 8 vii. William Aungier Facey, born 12 Dec 1824.
- 9 viii. Joseph Facey, born Abt. 1828.
- 10 ix. James Facey, born Abt. 1831.
- 11 x. George Facey, born Abt. 1833.
- 12 xi. Mary Aunger Facey, born 1835.
Are you interested in the Facey name in history? The Facey Name in History is a customized book offering a unique blend of fascinating facts, statistics and commentary about the Facey name. The book is just one of an entire series of family name books in the Our Name in History collection.
Your Name in History
|Facey Genealogy Part of the Our Name in History Series!|
Generation No. 2 2. Edmund3 Facey (Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 11 Sep 1813 in St. Winnow, Cornwall Eng, and died 18 Dec 1899 in L 25, C. 6, W. Nissouri Tp., Middlesex Co. Ontario. He married Mary Little 11 Feb 1841 in Stoke Damerol, Devon Eng, daughter of Samuel Little and Elizabeth Northcote. She was born 30 May 1814 in St. Pinnock, Cornwall Eng, and died 08 Apr 1883 in L25,C. 6 , W. Nissouri Tp Middlesex Co. Ontario.
Children of Edmund Facey and Mary Little are:
3. Thomas3 Facey (Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 30 Sep 1815 in Eng, and died 1886 in Barkers Creek Victoria. He married Betsy Keam 1845 in Tasmania, daughter of William Keam and Betsy. She was born 1827 in Cornwall England, and died 1887 in Barkers Creek Victoria.
- + 13 i. Robert4 Facey, born 27 Nov 1841; died 1897.
- + 14 ii. Jane Facey, born 10 Aug 1843.
- 15 iii. Denzil Facey, born 13 Feb 1845; died 13 May 1929 in W. Nissouri Tp. Middlesex Co. Ontario. He married Sarah Wilford 14 Dec 1868 in Ingersoll, Oxford Co. ON; born 11 Oct 1846; died 18 Dec 1934 in W. Nissouri Tp. Middlesex Co. Ontario.
- + 16 iv. Samuel Facey, born 11 Jan 1857 in Ingersoll Oxford Co. ON; died 11 Jan 1930 in L25,C 6 ,W. Nissouri Tp Middlesex Co. Ontario.
Children of Thomas Facey and Betsy Keam are:
8. William Aungier3 Facey (Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 12 Dec 1824. He married Mary Ann England 1850, daughter of William England and Maria Frost. She was born 1828 in Eng, and died 1901 in Eng.
- + 17 i. Mary4 Facey, born 1846 in Tasmania.
- 18 ii. William Facey, born 1848; died 1914.
- + 19 iii. Thomas Facey, born 1850 in Australia; died 1914 in Australia.
- 20 iv. Elizabeth H Facey, born 1851 in Australia. She married James Biggs; born 1844.
- 21 v. Emily Facey, born 1854.
- + 22 vi. Joseph Facey, born 1856 in Australia; died 1896 in Australia.
- 23 vii. Louisa Facey, born 1858.
- 24 viii. George Facey, born 1861.
- 25 ix. Ellen Facey, born 1863.
- 26 x. John Facey, born 1865; died 1868.
- 27 xi. Alice M Facey, born 1867.
- 28 xii. John Facey, born 1869.
Child of William Facey and Mary England is:
- 29 i. William4 Facey, born 1850.
Generation No. 3 13. Robert4 Facey (Edmund3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 27 Nov 1841, and died 1897. He married Ann Colhoun 1867 in Ont. She was born 1843 in Ireland, and died 1931 in ont.
Children of Robert Facey and Ann Colhoun are:
14. Jane4 Facey (Edmund3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 10 Aug 1843. She married Edwin Statters. He was born 1843.
- 30 i. Samuel5 Facey, born 1869. He married Eliza Facey 1890 in Ont; born 1862 in Cornwall England; died 1904 in Ont.
- 31 ii. Sarah Facey, born 1871. She married C.B. Adams; born 1869.
- 32 iii. Annie Facey, born 1876; died 1950. She married Warren Doan; born 1868.
Children of Jane Facey and Edwin Statters are:
16. Samuel4 Facey (Edmund3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 11 Jan 1857 in Ingersoll Oxford Co. ON, and died 11 Jan 1930 in L25,C 6 ,W. Nissouri Tp Middlesex Co. Ontario. He married Margaret (Maggie) Wilford 25 Jun 1879 in Ingersoll Oxford Co. ON, daughter of William Wilford and Anne McKay. She was born 22 Oct 1859 in Salford, Dereham Tp. Oxford Co. ON, and died 27 Mar 1955 in Wellburn, W. Nissouri Tp. Middlesex Co. Ontario.
- 33 i. Mary5 Statters, born 1870.
- 34 ii. Annie Statters, born 1872.
- 35 iii. Denzil Statters, born 1874.
- 36 iv. William Statters, born 1876.
Children of Samuel Facey and Margaret Wilford are:
17. Mary4 Facey (Thomas3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 1846 in Tasmania. She married Philip Best. He died 1918.
- 37 i. Redgon5 Facey, born 27 May 1880; died 13 Apr 1953. She married Robert Haires; born 14 Dec 1874; died 01 Oct 1952.
- 38 ii. Mary Louisa Facey, born 28 Mar 1882 in L25,C 6 ,W. Nissouri Tp Middlesex Co. Ontario; died 28 Jul 1973 in Strathroy, ON. She married William James Elgie 30 Nov 1904 in Belton, W. Nissouri Tp Middlesex Co. Ontario; born 22 Aug 1876 in West Nissouri Tp. Middlesex Co. Ontario; died 16 Nov 1946 in St. Marys Blanchard Tp. Perth Co. ON Canada.
- 39 iii. William Edmund Facey, born 15 Feb 1884; died 12 May 1958. He married Edith Wiseman 31 Dec 1906.
- 40 iv. Robert Facey, born 1888; died Bef. 1954.
- 41 v. Roy Facey, born 1890.
- 42 vi. Denzil Wilford (Wilford) Facey, born 19 Jun 1893; died 16 Apr 1960. He married Zeta Stone 14 Feb 1920; born 31 Mar 1898; died 06 Jan 1989.
- 43 vii. Nellie Ann Facey, born 23 Aug 1895; died 18 Mar 1978. She married Frederick Walkom Rogers 03 Feb 1915; born 06 Sep 1875; died 17 Jul 1954.
- 44 viii. Samuel Wallace (Wallace) Facey, born 28 Nov 1897 in W. Nissouri Tp. Middlesex Co. Ontario; died 15 Apr 1962. He married Verlie May Evans 22 Nov 1922; born 05 Sep 1899; died 29 Jul 1935.
- 45 ix. Margaret Facey, born 1900.
Children of Mary Facey and Philip Best are:
19. Thomas4 Facey (Thomas3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 1850 in Australia, and died 1914 in Australia. He married Ellen Clayton. She was born 1856 in Australia, and died 1941 in Australia.
- 46 i. Charles5 Best, born 1869. He married E Bacon; died 1953 in Victoria.
- 47 ii. Phillip Best, born 1871.
- 48 iii. James Best, born 1874.
- 49 iv. Alfred Best.
- 50 v. Mary Best.
- 51 vi. Minnie Best, born 1882.
Children of Thomas Facey and Ellen Clayton are:
22. Joseph4 Facey (Thomas3, Edmund2, Edmund1) was born 1856 in Australia, and died 1896 in Australia. He married Mary Ann Carr 1882 in Australia. She was born 1864 in Australia, and died 1913 in Australia.
- 52 i. Jenny5 Facey. She married Brian Hart; born 1898 in Australia; died 1917 in Belgium.
- 53 ii. Edward Facey, born in Australia. He married Amy.
- 54 iii. William T Facey, born 1878 in Australia. He married Catherine Dodemaide 1909; born 1883 in Australia; died 1963 in Australia.
- 55 iv. Robert Facey.
- 56 v. Allice Facey.
- 57 vi. Ellen Facey. She married Rex Solly; born 1909 in Australia.
- 58 vii. Sara Facey.
- 59 viii. Christina Facey.
- 60 ix. Anne Facey.
- 61 x. Stephen G Facey, born 1887; died 1918 in France.
Children of Joseph Facey and Mary Carr are:
- 62 i. Joseph Thomas5 Facey, born 1883.
- 63 ii. Vernon Facey, born 1885.
- 64 iii. Laura Facey, born 1887.
- 65 iv. Eric Facey, born 1888.
- 66 v. Roy Facey, born 1892.
- 67 vi. Albert Barnet Facey, born 1894 in Australia. He married Evelyn Mary Gibson 1916; born 1897.
- 68 vii. Myra Facey.