Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN Free Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
Follow Olive Tree Genealogy on Google+
|Search Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
Feb, March 1996 FREE Databases from Lorine
- March 31/86: Added explanation of McGinnis surname and brief history of Irish immigrants to Ontario during the potato famine. Click on the button for the photo of the McGinnis family.
- March 30/96: It's not really new, but today 238 visitors dropped by - wow! A record for The OLIVE TREE Genealogy Homepage.
- March 30/96: Added ships Gilded Beaver, The Fox, The Hope, The Beaver, The Faith, The Love, The Golden Eagle, The Purmerland Church, The Star, and The St. Jacob to New York 1600s Ships' Passenger Lists
- March 29/96: Added What's New page
- Added The Friendship to Palatine Passenger Lists
- Revised Bright Ideas page
- Added The Loyal Judith and Norris to Palatine Passenger Lists
- Added The Brownfish to New York 1600s Ships' Passenger Lists
- Revised my Palatine ancestors page
- Added The Post Family of New Jersey
- Added information on my New Netherlands ancestors
- March 10/96: Added Definitions of Early Immigrants page
- Added Dutch Names And Nicknames and Dutch Customs Of Child Naming
- Added LeRoy dit Audy to Larroway page
- Revised list of books regarding Mohawk culture
- Added a list of addresses for searching English Huguenots
- March 5/96: A counter was added to track visitors - keep visiting - I love watching it climb
- Feb. 28/96: The OLIVE TREE Genealogy Page began!
...List of Databases by Month
|Genealogy Databases you can try for FREE||