|Your link to the past since February 1996! Search for your ancestors in free Ships' Passenger lists, Naturalization Records, Palatine Genealogy, Canadian Genealogy, American Genealogy, Native American Genealogy, Huguenots, Mennonites, Almshouse Records, Orphan Records, church records, military muster rolls, census records, land records and more. marks FREE genealogy records.|
| Olive Tree Genealogy Blog was one of MyHeritage top 100 Genealogy blogs, one of the 25 Most Popular Genealogy Blogs by Technorati and one of the Top 40 Genealogy Blogs 2011 & 2012. |
See the list of Ten People All Genealogists Should Follow On Twitter
| Check out the Genealogy Books written by Olive Tree Genealogy!
The Van Slyke Family in America has been revised and is available. See all Family History books
|Save 75% on iDrive Olive Tree Genealogy exclusive offer. 1TB of automatic Online Backup Storage PLUS 1TB of Sync Space file storage for $14.88|
May 2008 FREE Databases from Lorine
Added Marriages in St. Joseph's Parish Register for Kingsbridge, Ashfield Township, Huron County to Huron County GenWeb site I host
Added the following ancestor letters to Past Voices: Letters Home
* Letter dated February 14, 1918 from James William Early of Green Bay, Wisconsin to his brother, Captain Edward James Early, World War I
* Letter from Helen C. "Ella" Early, born October 13, 1896 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to her brother Edward James Early, World War I and her sister Margaret Mary C. Early
* Letter from Jessica Early (nee Jessica Agnes O'Keefe, born Oconto Wisconsin, daughter of Dr. Patrick J. O'Keefe and Elizabeth Hoeffel) to her husband James Edward Early, World War I 1917 Oconto Wisconsin
* Letter from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I 1918
* Letter from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I August 1918. Washington D.C.
* Letter of about July 15, 1918 Letter from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I in Washington, D.C.
* Letter of about July 15, 1918 Washington,DC, from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I
- * Letter from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I
* Letter from Jessica Early to her husband James Edward Early, World War I
* WW 1 Letter to James Edward Early, World War I from Walker, February 3, 1918
* Memo from James Edward Early, World War I to Major Phillips January 1919
* Letter of January 21, 1845 from Robert N. Slack in Louisville Kentucky to his brother James Brown Slack
* Letter from Galveston Texas 1846 from Robert N. Slack to his brother James Brown Slack, Bardstown Kentucky
* Letter from Robert N. Slack to his brother James B. Slack, Wharton Texas, May 15, 1848
* Letter from Galveston Texas September 16, 1848 from Robert N. Slack to his brother James Brown Slack, Bardstown Kentucky
* Letter from Houston Texas March 11, 1849 from Robert N. Slack to his brother James Brown Slack, Bardstown Kentucky
* Letter from Robert N. Slack to his brother James from Shasta California, September 15, 1852
* Death Notice & Obituary of Dr. Robert N. Slack age 36, who died October 21, 1857, at McMurtry's Ferry. * 1847 Family Tree Letter to Allen C. Tucker in Marshall Co. Tennessee from B. N. Bugg, his brother-in-law, and wife Annis Tucker Bugg in Johnson City, Arkansas
* Letter of February 1969 from William Xavier Andrews in Vietnam about the Tet Offensive Saturday night February 22, 1969
* Family Tree Letter from Dr. Gerald Norton Hoeffel to Mrs. Hall 1953
Added Records of Baptisms of the Reformed Church at Machackemeck (Deerpark), Orange County New York Introduction to Records | August 1716-July 1742 | July 1742-July 1745 | August 1745-June 1747 | June 1747-March 1749 | April 1749-November 1750.
Updated Return of Emigrants Landed at the Port of Kingston, Ontario Canada 1861-1882 and added the following years: June 1863 | June 1863-Aug. 1863 | Aug 1863-Sept. 1863 | Oct 1863-Jan. 1864 | Jan 1864 . To date we have Oct. 1861-Jan. 1864 online for this Project. The column headings for each individual which are transcribed and online are Date of Landing; Name of Emigrant or Head of Family; From what Country; Via what Seaport Town; Destination; Condition, general appearnace, health; No. of male adults; No. of Female adults; No. under 6 years; No. over 6 years and under 12 The column headings in the original ledgers which are not transcribed are in what Township Employed as Servants; In what Township settled, or bought land; Amount of passage tickets issued; Amount of provisions; Amount of Medical aid; amount of Capital brought by them; General Remarks.
Added CLRI request form to fill out and mail for lookups in the Ontario Land Records Index.
Added more information to Civil War Era Photo Albums
...List of Databases by Month
All rights reserved
Copyright © 1996-present
Contact Lorine at