Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN Free Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
Follow Olive Tree Genealogy on Google+
|Search Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
September 2010 FREE Databases from Lorine
Olive Tree Genealogy Has Its Own You-Tube Channel! I finally got around to setting up an OliveTreeGenealogy Channel on You-Tube. So far I've managed to upload some cemetery videos, and am working on more. Take a moment and join me on a Cemetery Walk on my YouTube Channel. I have more exciting videos in mind so you may want to SUBSCRIBE (it's free) to my channel when you get there.
The following videos are online now:
- St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery, Orillia Ontario 2 VIDEOS
- Passenger List Ship Flora MacDonald sailing from Liverpool to Baltimore Maryland on 31 May 1851 [OliveTreeGenealogy YouTube Video of passenger list]
- Donegal Cemetery, Perth County Ontario
- Price's Corners Cemetery Dufferin Co. Ontario 4 Videos.
- McKee Cemetery Dufferin Co. Ontario - Individual Tombstones
Blog posts up to Sept. 24 on AskOliveTree
September posts (Sept 1-25) on OliveTreeGenealogy blog
- It's all in the Name!
- Finding More Details on a Canadian WW1 Military An...
- Was Your Ancestor a Loyalist?
- Answering a Question about the Van Slyke Family an...
- Don't Let Research Flaws Multiply!
- Finding an Ancestor's Origin and Immigration to S....
- Finding Ships Passenger Lists to Virginia before 1...
- Narrowing the Time Frame for an Ancestor's Immigra...
- Finding a Missing English Ancestor in Canada after...
- Finding a Catholic Death Record in Ontario in 1861...
- Abbreviated Names in Genealogy Records
- Getting Copies of Your Own Naturalization Records
- *NEW* Upper Canada Land Petitions Index available ...
- Featured Genealogy Database: Newtown Long Island C...
- Ancestry.com Inc. to Acquire Iarchives (Footnote.c...
- It's All Relative..... to Someone, Somewhere!
- Thank You Jeannette, and RIP
- Get Out the Popcorn, it's Movie Monday!
- Sharing Memories (Week 42): Your First Job
- A Month Without a Genealogy Day is Like a Day With...
- Featured Database: 81 Ships Passenger lists 1624-1...
- 12 Months of Finding Ancestors: Upper Canada Sundries...
- Olive Tree Genealogy Has Its Own You-Tube Channel!...
- The Legacy of Our Genealogy
- Crime and Punishment in Upper Canada: A Researcher...
- Sharing Memories (Week 41): Mom & Dad's Favorite T...
- You Can Think That if You Want but It's Wrong
- Free Genealogy Classes from FamilySearch
- Biltmore Hats and Dad
- New Poorhouse Records online
- Weekly Featured Genealogy Database: Funeral Cards
- The Importance of Being a Copycat
- Sharing Memories (Week 40): Trips & Adventures
- Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Leave it to Seaver
- Michigan eLibrary and Gale Launch Michigana, Sourc...
- Who Do You Think You Are: Tonight's Episode Brooke...
- USA Immigration Records FREE for Labor Day Weekend...
- Just Ordered My Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner
- Is Genealogy a Hobby?
...List of Databases by Month
|Genealogy Databases you can try for FREE||