Try an Ancestry.com Free Trial
Genealogy Mystery Book!
Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
JOIN the FREE Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events and freebies. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor.
Share With Others
Share with other genealogists! Tweet this page!
March 2007 FREE Databases from Lorine
- Added Letter to Sarah Parr in Higginsport Ohio from her niece in Bradford Kentucky
- Added Family Bible of Hailey Family in Texas. There are several CDVs in this Family Bible. See the Hailey Bible Family Register of Births and Deaths plus photos
- Added photos of William Welsh and Clara Waldorf on Marriage Certificate in Ohio 1880
- Added Marriage Certificate William Wood - Abbie Bowen, Maine, 1889
- Added Seeber - Schnerrin Family Bible, New York 1764
DRENAN FAMILY BIBLE This Bible was found in the attic at Dummerston, Vermont church March 2007.
- Added Marriage Certificate Hoffman - Parker, Michigan 1923
- Added Pennsylvania Land Deed: Vernon, Cheyney, Williamson, James
- Added Virginia Civil War Letter 1869 Edward Collins
- Added 13 Photos from Fiske Family of New England Civil War Era Album Surnames: Fiske, Andrews, Clark, Seymour, Foster, Hart, Smead & Locations: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, Italy
- Added Naturalization Certificates for Joseph & Mary Dioguardi from Italy. Nassau County New York 1924 [NaturalizationRecords.com]
- Added postcard photo of Sante Fe Bridge between El Paso Texas & Ciudad Juarex Mexico. Dentention & Quarantine Center of US Immigration in 1912 on USA-Mexico Land Border Crossings includes Arizona, California, New Mexico & Texas Immigration Arrivals
-Search for ancestors on Passenger List of Ship Federico from Genova Italy to Buenos Aires, Argentina 30 March 1961
List of those who died while in Staten Island Quarantine May 1849 - Dec. 1850
Uploaded Jefferson Democrat Newspaper Transcripts for January to August 1882, August 1883, October 1883, July 1884, August 1884, September 1884
I've put together a list of Pennsylvania genealogy data
online on various blogs. The date is when it was posted so you can look in the
archives for that year OR you can use the Blogger Search
Engine on each Blog to look for keywords in the title.
- Family Bible SENSEMAN, GLEIRN in Pennsylvania 9/22/06
- Senseman Family Bible Pennsylvania 8/5/06
- NESTER Family Bible, Berks Co. Pennsylvania 7/24/05
- Greaves Family Bible, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7/9/05
- 1800'S DAVISON FAMILY BIBLE INDIANA COUNTY... 4/1/05
- FLECK, WILDERSON 1856 Franklin Co. PA 1/20/05
- SMITH Bible 1874 Pennsylvania 12/29/04
- 1848 Bible Pennsylvania MAUGER BAKER Families 12/29/04
- 1848 Bible Hyndman & Walker Families 12/29/04
- FAMILY BIBLE: Smith - Stringer, Pennsylvania 11/26/04
- FAMILY BIBLE: Hoffman 1712 11/24/04
- BIBLE: Brontano - Wilson 11/24/04
- MILLER & WEAVER Family Bible, Pennsylvania 11/19/04
- Family Bible Everson and Talley Family ... 11/9/04
- Levengood & Binder Family Bible, Pennsylvania 4/16/04
- Family Bible of Lewis, Haynes, Haines, Hendershott... Pennsylvania, Texas 2/20/04
- Family Bible of Musbach, Hottel ,Sauter, Trinby... Pennsylvania
- Marriage Certificate Werner - Shearer,... 2/5/07
- Pennsylvania RR Certificate Charles Strange 1936 12/28/05
- Marriage Certificate - PORONAL & BACHER, 12/10/05
- Baptism Leinbach & Seibert 1846 Lebanon... Pennsylvania
- William Schaszberger family York Pennsylvania 12/5/05
- Naturalization Certificate Alexander McCalmont...
- 1876 Baptism Certificate STINZEL, MASON .. 9/11/05
- Marriage Cert: Poronal-Bacher, 1898 11/28/04
- Steamer Julia - Pittsburgh & Zanesville Packet 11/26/04
- Early Pennsylvania Envelope & Document, 1840 11/25/04
- Court Document, 1833-1918- Lancaster Co.... 11/25/04
- 1868 Document From Philadelphia Custom House Pennsylvania
Here's my list of Miscellaneous Massachusetts
Documents and Data online on various blogs. Just go to the
blog of interest, use the Blogger Search Engine (top left)
and type in a keyword to find the document you want. OR ....
go to the Archives for the date showing at the end of the
- Funeral Card Amos MARTIN 1839-1907 Pennsylvania 2/6/07
- Pennsylvania Funeral Card Bertha MARTIN 1882-1908 2/5/07
- Funeral Card Charles Schiffert 1926 Pennsylvania 12/8/05
- Funeral Card Charles Schiffert Pennsylvania 1926 11/29/05
- Funeral Card HOFF Philadelphia PA 1903 11/4/05
- Funeral Card Arthur Keller 1919 Pennsylvania 9/9/05
- Funeral Card Isaiah Keller 1928 Pennsylvania 9/6/05
- Funeral Card Erwin Keller, 1947 Pennsylvania 8/24/05 --
- Family Bible: Andrews Canada, Massachusetts, Ontario 9/12/05
- Family Bible POWELL, ALDRICH Massachusetts 9/1/05
- Bible: John COBB, Massachusetts 8/1/05
- Family Bible: Robert & Lydia Gray 1700s Massachusetts, New
- Carr Carlton Family Bible 1870
- PUTNEY-WAITE Family Bible (PUTNEY,
- WAITE, KALLERMA... Massachusetts 5/28/05
- WAITE-PERRY Family
Bible (PERRY, WAITE, WHITCOMB) Massachusetts 5/27/05
SCOTT Bible 1825 Massachusetts 12/29/04
- FAMILY BIBLE: Brooks
- Gray, New York & Massachusetts, 11/30/04
- BIBLE: Thompson &
Brown 1826 Maine, Massachusetts 11/26/04
- 1818 Family Bible
Ephraim Billings of New Bedford Massachusetts 11/24/04
Family Bible Daniel Whitcombe & Billings Fami...
- BAKER Family Bible, Massachusetts
- BAKER-NEWMAN Family Bible Maine, Massachusetts
- MORSE Family Bible, Massachusetts 8/19/04
- KIMBALL &
HAZEN Family Bible Maine, Massachusetts
- Marriage Certificate Massachusetts DAMON - LYNCH 1...
- Marriage Certificate 2/6/07
- War of 1812 Scarborough Massachusetts - Ezra Carte... 12/6/05
- Documents Overseers of the Poor in Massachusetts 11/9/05
- 1828 sale of shares in Sutton Bank Massachussets 7/12/05
- Kingston, Massachusetts, 1802 Document
- 1887 Funeral Card FLORA GRANT Massachusetts
Lost Faces Photo Albums with a Massachusetts connection
- Civil War Memoir: Christian Rheinlander, 18th Mass... Massachusetts 11/9/05
- Civil War 9 Letters: ARTHUR B. WYMAN COMPANY "K", ... Massachusetts 9/18/04
- Mary Kempson to Mrs. Seth Alden, Massachusetts, 18... 9/5/04
- Diary of Tully Crosby Brewster on board Ship Charl... California, Massachusetts 8/27/04
- T R Harrison & Frances Darling to Capt. Ed Richmon... Massachusetts 6/27/04
- S. Brooks to Thomas Brooks, Massachusetts, 1812 s 5/27/04
- CHARLES R. COLLINS~27TH MASSACHUSETTS INFANTRY, 18... 5/5/04
- Civil War: CHARLES R. COLLINS 27TH MASSACHUSETTS I...3/27/04
- Columbus Warren, Maine to Sophia Clark,Massachuse... Massachusetts
- Civil War Era Fobes Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites), circa 1860s. Includes 2 photos of Civil War Soldiers
- Civil War Era Photo Album Haskell & Carpenter Families of New England CDVs & tintypes
- Hele & Kingsford Family Devon England to Oxford Co. Ontario [117 photos]
- Pennington Family Photo Album with cabinet cards, post 1870
- Civil War Era Bliss Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites) circa 1860 & 1870s.
- Civil War Era Burtch Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites) & tintypes, circa 1860 & 1870s.
- Civil War Era Chase Batchellor Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites) & tintypes, circa 1860 & 1870s.
- Civil War Era Webster Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites) , circa 1860 & 1870s.
- Civil War Era CLARK NOURSE Family Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites), circa 1860s.
- Civil War Era COLE - CHANDLER in Massachusetts Family Photo Album with CDVs (Cartes de Visites), circa 1860s.
...List of Databases by Month
|Genealogy Databases you can try for FREE||