|Your link to the past since February 1996! Search for your ancestors in free Ships' Passenger lists, Naturalization Records, Palatine Genealogy, Canadian Genealogy, American Genealogy, Native American Genealogy, Huguenots, Mennonites, Almshouse Records, Orphan Records, church records, military muster rolls, census records, land records and more. marks FREE genealogy records.|
Olive Tree Genealogy was chosen by Family Tree Magazine as one of the 101 Best Genealogy Websites 2017!
Check out the Genealogy Books written by Olive Tree Genealogy!
Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and and Amazon.ca
|Organize Your Genealogy in Evernote in 10 Easy Steps is a must have!|
Genealogy Mystery Book!
Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery
by Lorine McGinnis Schulze
Janie Riley is an avid genealogist with a habit of stumbling on to dead bodies. She and her husband head to Salt Lake City Utah to research Janie's elusive 4th great-grandmother. But her search into the past leads her to a dark secret. Can she solve the mysteries of the past and the present before disaster strikes? Available now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
Genealogy NewsletterJOIN the FREE Olive Tree Genealogy Newsletter. Be the first to know of genealogy events and freebies. Find out when new genealogy databases are put online. Get tips for finding your elusive brick-wall ancestor.
Share With OthersShare with other genealogists! Tweet this page! Tweet
September 2008 FREE Databases from Lorine
* Revised and updated American Genealogy pages
* September Blog Posts:
* Cherchez la femme! or How to distinguish between men found in 17th Century genealogy records
* Understanding Diminuitives in 17th Century New York Dutch names
* Patronymics - or understanding names that have you so confused you don't know who's who
* What's in a Name?
* O'Kelly Chapel records, North Carolina, online 1857-1953
* Rensselaer County New York Marriages online
* Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935
* 1865-1935 Kansas Genealogical Society Conference
* Displaying Family Heirlooms - WW1 Medals and Photos
* Illinois State Genealogical Society Conference
* 9 Million Historic Philadelphia Records Now Searchable Online
* Bringing history online, one newspaper at a time
* Update on September Most Wanted Ancestor!
* New! Canadian Armed Forces War Dead Index
* Displaying Family Heirlooms - Making Sure the Handwriting is on the Wall
* LAC offers FREE 2008 Irish Studies Symposium: November 3 & 4
* Displaying Family Heirlooms - Making Sure Keepsakes Aren't Lost
* A Grave Mistake - or Even if it's Written in Stone it Could be Wrong
* Rensselaerswijck Seminar of New Netherland Institute
* September Ancestor Most Wanted - $50.00 Reward
* 5th Edition of Smile For The Camera: Crowning Glory
* Iowa Genealogical Society Annual Conference
All rights reserved
Copyright © 1996-present
Contact Lorine at